A phone call or email is always acceptable.
But whichever way you choose – please stay in touch!
Gavin Walker, Managing Editor [email protected]
Gavin has been editing Business First online for the past ten years. At the beginning of 2018 the decision was made to make Business First a 100% digital platform. The stated goal of Business First is to Inform and Challenge Northern Ireland Business and we hope the articles both online and in print help achieve that goal. Gavin lives in Groomsport with his wife Margaret and two children.
Here’s some information on our environmental policy
Like you, we care about our environment and do everything we can to minimise our impact on the environment in many ways
- We recycle all of our waste paper and printer cartridges.
- We have a designated Environmental Officer (Gavin) who regularly reviews our environmental policies and procedures.
- Where possible, we use local suppliers to minimise the travel miles involved in getting our product to you.
- Where possible we conduct our business by email and telephone to minimise our impact on our road system.
- We have located our office in Bangor, Co Down where we all live, again minimising our travel miles.
- We are deliberately building our subscriptions to Business First Digital Magazine to gradually cut down on the number of printed magazines in the future.
Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any questions on – or suggestions about – our Environmental Policies.
The Terms & Conditions of Business First Online
The term Business First or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 60, Enterprise House, Balloo Avenue, Bangor BT19 7QT. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.