SEO consultants are like the lifeblood for website owners. These experts implement page optimization across the website to assure that the search results are relevant. They create a positive customer experience, boosting website traffic, the volume of prospects, and brand awareness. SEO experts or consultants are equal to digital marketing professionals who are responsible to create more sales for the company.
Who actually is an SEO consultant?
SEO consultants called SEO Freelancers are experts on search engine optimization that impacts your business growth and are paid by businesses or site owners on how to gain higher Google rankings, more targeted traffic, and most importantly profits for their websites. Also known as SEO Specialists, they are responsible for analyzing, and changing a website so it is optimized for search engines. It will eventually lead the website to rank higher in the search results on major search engines like Google and Bing.
The experienced SEO consultants carry out in-depth keyword research by deploying SEO tools like Google Analytics. These experts can boost the visibility of a website on Google that benefits the business. They also work closely with the marketing team members to develop new opportunities to manage social media accounts better and increase user engagement and traffic.
What are the roles and responsibilities of the SEO consultant?
The SEO consultant works for a digital marketing agency under the marketing department. There are many tasks that are to be handled by them that include the below-mentioned details.
- Create new optimization strategies that enhance the company’s website search engine results rankings.
- While doing paid search campaigns, the SEO consultants need to acquire and analyze data, figure out trends and insights to maximize ROI.
- Smoothly handle expenses of SEO campaigns, maintain the budget, calculations, and differences in the reconciliation.
- The consultants collaborate with the website development team very closely to assure to implement the SEO best practices to follow for the entire website content.
- Stay connected with the editorial and marketing teams to boost SEO in content creation and marketing.
- An SEO consultant is responsible for page optimization for search engine marketing.
- Handle ongoing keyword research, optimization for a new set of SEO keywords to use throughout the company website.
- Conduct in-depth research and implement search engine optimization recommendations. Also, create and execute a link-building strategy.
- Alter the website structure, content, linking to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Outline measurable goals that showcase improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor the performance metrics and KPIs on a regular basis with SEO tools like Google Analytics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Create high-quality website content like blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results.
SEO Consultant: On-Page SEO
On-page SEO refers to all the stuff you do on your site. Actually, any business website needs to be search engine friendly to rank on the top searches, no matter what you do, and your SEO consultant should be able to advise you on what you need to do on your site
Here are the key on-page tasks that your SEO consultant should be able to assist you with:
- Title tags: Setting up a title tag right is very important for your website to work well.
- Description tags: Description is equally important for on-site search engine optimization and an SEO professional can do it.
- Meta tags: Meta tags depend on your website and situation and an SEO expert can rightly advise you.
- Website structure: Your pages should be using structured data to support listings, design should be SEO friendly.
- Keyword density: The density of keywords should be balanced well. It should not be under or over-optimized.
- Compelling content: The most important part of any website is high-quality content. The pages should have great content as per Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
- Website speed: SEO expert manages the website loading time as people are impatient and want faster results.
- Headers: All your main headings and subheadings will be using the right HTML tags and keywords.
SEO Consultant: Off-Site SEO
There are various off-page SEO strategies that are very important for your business website. Hiring an experienced SEO consultant helps in developing so many courses, ebooks, videos, blogs, groups, etc. They also manage your marketing team to put the right efforts to make your business successful.
Here are some of the off-site activities that can be handled by the SEO consultant successfully.
- Content Marketing: Having an SEO consultant makes efforts for the people to notice banners, PPC ads, and organic listings.
- Link Building: It is the most important part of SEO and a consultant is capable of boosting your rankings.
- Social Media: It is another important factor for gaining top ranking. The number of likes, shares, tweets, pins, upvotes, favorites, you get on your social channels helps to get better rankings in Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- Videos: Videos are the future of SEO and the second most visited website is YouTube across the globe. Videos that are optimized correctly with SEO rank very well.
High-quality content in today’s time is a vital part and is the future of marketing, especially online. Putting it simply, it is an effective internet marketing technique and without well-curated content, it is not at all possible. Hiring an SEO consultant comprises all the roles and responsibilities to rank your website.
The SEO consultant you hire needs to be experienced and knowledgeable to create valuable content and share it around the website in a way that grabs the attention of your target audience. They help to attract the website visitors into prospects and then convert them into buyers. The experts use compelling content to turn first-time customers into repeat customers. And only an SEO expert can do it.
However, online marketing includes a lot of actionable strategies that include the above-mentioned things. There is so much more beyond that. And search engine optimization (SEO) is a small part of the huge online marketing in which a lot of the techniques used collide with each other and help in many different ways.