Social Media Essentials Workshop with Bill McCartney, Belfast February 1st 2018
LinkedIn ranks him in the world’s top 1% in Social Selling for Sales professionals in the Professional Training and Coaching industry.
Likealyzer.com has ranked his first Facebook business page one in the world.
Is Social Media really delivering for your organisation or business?
Do you have a Facebook Page but struggle to grow your Likes or engage fans? Maybe you are on LinkedIn with a profile and connections but what do you do with them? Twitter sounds great but how do you use it effectively for business and grow followers? What are the best tactics for Instagram? Are you still struggling with social media? Need help?
We have teamed up again with Bill McCartney, Northern Ireland’s leading social media trainer. His workshops are legendary and his first Facebook Page ranked #1 in the world on Likealyzer.com.
Bill was one of the early pioneers on Twitter in Northern Ireland. He has been the only Official LinkedIn® EMEA Talent Solutions partner in Northern Ireland. Check out Bill’s LinkedIn Profile
Bill McCartney loves this Wayne Gretzky quote “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been”
Northern Ireland businesses tend to be focused on 2017 social media trends. They fail to look far enough ahead. This training will help you focus on the future direction of Social Media in Northern Ireland to ensure your business success.
- Date: Thursday 1st February 2018
- Venue: Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Time: 9am Registration. 9.30am -16.45pm: Workshop
- Full day interactive Workshop cost: £249 + VAT (includes breaks, lunch & course materials).
- Early Bird Registration: £195 + VAT (includes breaks, lunch & course materials)
- For more information on Bill McCartney, please click here
- Spaces on this workshop are strictly limited to 18 attendees.
What you will learn on this Workshop with Bill McCartney
This comprehensive, interactive, full-day’s training with Bill will cover all of the important aspects of the Four main social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You will learn specific tools – and some insider tricks – for each platform that will help you build your online engagement and success.
Bill will use this interactive day to show you:
- Ten killer social media tactics that you can use right now.
- How to easily grow your Likes and engage your target audience on Facebook.
- How to write perfect tweets for business and grow followers on Twitter.
- How to profit from your profile connections and company page on LinkedIn.
- How to create an Instagram business account and use Instagram stories and branded hashtags.
You will complete your day knowing these 10 valuable skills:
- The best 2018 tactics on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for business success.
- Facebook advertising on a small budget to generate you amazing sales.
- Video is content king: gain the confidence to easily create your own engaging videos.
- Building a content posting calendar for key events, Valentine’s Day, Easter, etc.
- How to reach your target audience with the right message at the right time.
- How to drive more traffic to your website.
- Free Social Media tools to save you time and resource.
- Free tools to research your competition to gain a huge competitive advantage.
- Measuring your ROE (return on effort).
- Three key social media trends in 2018 you need to know even must know.
How you will learn
- This leading edge workshop is designed to be highly interactive with extensive use of live online demonstrations.
- Case studies and exercises will be used to highlight the best Social Media tactics.
- The programme will be supported with a handout and a copy of all slides used.
The Big Three learning outcomes
- Reach an ocean of new customers and fully engage your existing ones.
- Promote your brand and dramatically grow your sales.
- Use your precious time on Social Media effectively.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and decision makers.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Journalists, Bloggers and Public Relations professionals.
- Public Sector marketing and communication managers.
- Voluntary Sector leaders and fundraisers.
- Restaurant, Hotel and night club owners.
- Tourism business owners
About Bill McCartney
Bill McCartney is an International Social Media trainer, based in Northern Ireland. LinkedIn ranks Bill in the World’s top 1% for Social Selling. Likealyzer.com ranked his first Facebook business page one in the world.
He has been delivering engaging and informative social media workshops since April 2010.
He has trained and advised a diverse range of clients, from sole traders to large companies, Financial Institutions, enterprise agencies, charities and Government bodies.
Bill is endlessly passionate about helping people like you to use social media effectively.
LinkedIn Profile www.linkedin.com/in/billmccartneyni
“I have been trained by Bill several times in various social media platforms. Each time I come away with the feeling of empowerment. He speaks my language and makes what feels like trivial questions feel important. His knowledge in the area of all things social media is outstanding. Highly recommend Bill, his knowledge, his charisma and his enthusiasm.” Karolyn Gaston, Ulster University, Academic Related Faculty Administration
“Bill is the right person if you want to know about Social networking – How to use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and many more online platforms. His method of training is very informal and easy to grasp a hold of the core messages he is putting across. Highly recommend Bill.” Quote M.E Scroggy Owner at Bali-Hai Mail Order Nursery
About Riddel Hall
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Spaces on this workshop are strictly limited to 18 attendees.