Lighthouse Communications is a multi-award winning PR agency based in Holywood.
We work with some of the biggest brands in Northern Ireland to deliver innovative and compelling communication strategies.
Currently the CIPR Outstanding Small Consultancy of the Year, we’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual with an undeniable passion for all things digital to join our team.
The successful candidate will devise and implement digital strategies for our client base.
- Development of Online, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn) and Content Management strategies
- Responsible for implementation and deployment of Online, Social Media and Content Management strategies
- Creation of exciting online content using a range of mechanics
- Writing online measurement reports
- Researching changes within digital marketing and applying to the benefit of clients
- Exploring new online opportunities for clients
- Issuing press releases online and managing online distribution database (including bloggers)
- Assisting with the management and uploading of news to client websites
- Objectives will be to increase brand awareness, attract and engage potential consumers whilst providing an exciting, informative service to current client audiences
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in PR/Digital Marketing. A thorough understanding of Online PR and Social Media is essential, but further training will be provided.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube) for business communication
- Knowledge of content creation for use on social media
- Ability to think creatively and to write engaging content
- Familiar in using a website content management system
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or social media measurement
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Strong interest in digital marketing trends, algorithms, changes to social networks
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of using Facebook Adverts and Photoshop
- Strong current affairs knowledge
- Interest in blogging community
- Video/photo editing experience
- Awareness of current legislation regarding use of social media for business
- Experience in strategy development
- Familiarity of social media dashboards such as HootSuite
This is a permanent, full time position. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and skills then please send your CV to [email protected] before Friday 5 September 2014.