Nominations for the Northern Ireland 40under40 2019 are now OPEN!
Welcome to the Northern Ireland 40 under 40 2019 nominations. Making a nomination is simple and quick – but it will make a world of difference to your nominee. There is no limit to the number of eligible people you can nominate.
Here’s how the 40under40 Timeline works
- TODAY: You click on your choice of nomination below and make your nominations (you will need to provide contact details for them and you).
- JANUARY – MARCH: Nominations close at 5pm on Sunday 31st March 2019
- APRIL: The final ‘Northern Ireland 40 under 40 List 2019‘ announced.
- APRIL-MAY: Voting for for ‘The People’s Choice‘.
- JUNE: You and your successful nominees will be invited to our prestigious Networking Lunch in June and highlighted on the Business First Website throughout 2019. Successful nominees will also receive a framed certificate and bespoke email footer highlighting their success along with life-membership of the Northern Ireland 40 under 40 Club.
How to Nominate
There are two ways to make your nomination
1. The Full-Service Nomination
Because you know everything about your Nominee, you complete the Nomination Form on their behalf. Please click here to complete the Full Service Nomination.
2. The Self-Nomination
Nobody knows you better than you which is why the Self Nomination is as valid an application as any. The Application Form and rules of engagement are exactly the same as the others. So, please click here and get started on your Nomination