Nominations for the 2019 Northern Ireland 40under40 is now closed. The results will be released mid-April.
Welcome to the Northern Ireland 40 under 40 2019 nominations. Making a nomination is simple and quick – but it will make a world of difference to your nominee. There is no limit to the number of eligible people you can nominate.
A successful Northern Ireland 40 under 40 2019 nominee might be the manager who turned around an ailing business; the director who masterminded a campaign that has taken a business from zero to hero; the digital thinker who has implemented a new program or the entrepreneur who took an idea, shook it a bit and has – or will – create a business to be proud of. Successful nominees will also receive a framed certificate and bespoke email footer highlighting their success along with the life-membership of this elite club, and while you’re waiting for the results, check out best-slots-sites.co.uk where you can get great bonus offers.
Here’s how the 40under40 Timeline works
- TODAY: You click on your choice of nomination below and make your nominations (you will need to provide contact details for them and you).
- JANUARY – MARCH: Nominations close at 5pm on Sunday 31st March 2019
- APRIL: The final ‘Northern Ireland 40 under 40 List 2019‘ announced.
- APRIL-MAY: Voting for for ‘The People’s Choice‘.
- JUNE: You and your successful nominees will be invited to our prestigious Networking Lunch in June and highlighted on the Business First Website throughout 2019. Successful nominees will also receive a framed certificate and bespoke email footer highlighting their success along with life-membership of the Northern Ireland 40 under 40 Club.