LinkedIn is on the move. The purchase of the platform by Microsoft is resulting in major upgrades giving you opportunities for even greater reach and effective prospecting.
Your business can take full advantage of the new powerful features and Bill McCartney – Northern Ireland’s LinkedIn trainer – can show you how.
With almost 1,000,000 views on one of his LinkedIn posts, 66 recommendations and over 1,000 endorsements, Bill McCartney proves again and again how his knowledge can build your business.
Bill has delivered LinkedIn training to Danske Bank, Norbrook Laboratories, George Best Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Council to name but a few and now he can help your business to
- Grow your brand awareness and improve your visibility and credibility.
- Easily discover and engage high worth potential clients and recruit talent.
- Quickly generate more targeted leads and dramatically improve your sales.
In this interactive Workshop Bill will show you
- His top 7 sales tips using the power of LinkedIn.
- How to build a magnetic LinkedIn profile that attracts new clients.
- Powerful content tips to engage and influence your target audience.
- Master LinkedIn search like a pro to recruit the best talent.
- His amazing LinkedIn Groups tactic that you need to know.
- LinkedIn adverts and when to use them.
- What connection requests you should accept and the ones to ignore.
- Understanding the etiquette of LinkedIn networking and pitfalls.
- Creating a LinkedIn Company Page and when to use it instead of a profile.
- When to consider a LinkedIn premium account.
Your registration includes
- Free Car Parking,
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Refreshments.
- All delegates will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- All delegates will receive evidence to register up to 10 CPD hours.
- Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019
- Location: Ridell Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Registration: 12:30
- Workshop: 1pm – 4:30pm
- Cost: £125 + VAT
Bill’s Training Method
- This leading edge workshop is designed to be highly interactive.
- Delegates will be encouraged in open debates to challenge common LinkedIn tactics.
- Case studies and exercises will be used to prove best practice.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and decision makers.
- HR professionals.
- Sales people.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Public Sector marketing and communication managers.
About your presenter, Bill McCartney
Bill works with some of Northern Ireland’s smartest people, companies and organisations. Growing their talent pools, closing sales deals faster and helping them achieve audacious success.
Bill’s LinkedIn workshops are legendary.
Visit Bill’s inkedIn Profile www.linkedin.com/in/billmccartneyni
Visit Bill’s Website: www.billmccartney.co.uk
Testimonials – what your peers say about Bill’s training
“Bill delivered a great LinkedIn training session for InterTrade Ireland, which was extremely insightful and practical in terms of quick wins, and longer-term improvements for the organisation. The training was very informative, well presented and well researched and most importantly specific to our needs…” Dwayne Stewart: Communications Manager InterTrade Ireland
“On a training session with Ulster University Business School staff Bill provided us with great advice regarding LinkedIn and how we could make the best out of it as an organisation and individuals. He obviously knows his stuff and was able to tailor the training to our specific needs and requirements.” Nick Read: Business Development Manager, Ulster Business School
About Riddel Hall
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Please click here to download our standard Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy. We recommend you read this before booking.