LinkedIn is on the move. Your business can take full advantage of the new powerful features and Louise Brogan – Northern Ireland’s LinkedIn trainer – can show you how at this LinkedIn for Business Masterclass Belfast with Louise Brogan.
Louise has delivered LinkedIn training to businesses thrughout Northern Ireland including Law Society of NI, Queen’s University, Invest NI, Ulster University, Lisney, and NICVA. And with a growing US-based client base now she can help your business to
- Grow your brand awareness and improve your visibility and credibility.
- Easily discover and engage high worth potential clients and recruit talent.
- Quickly generate more targeted leads and dramatically improve your sales.
In this interactive Masterclass Louise will show you
- How to build your business using LinkedIn
- How to connect with other users to grow a genuine network
- How to sell successfully on LinkedIn
- Top 5 mistakes most users make on LinkedIn
- Take you on a walkthrough the LinkedIn platform
- How to optimise your profile
- How to write a headline that stands out
- Create your LinkedIn url
- Write the “About” section, including keywords, to appeal to your target audience
- What to include in the “Experience” section
- What to post, when to post and the type of content that works
- LinkedIn etiquette and what to avoid
- The difference between posting Status Updates and Writing Articles
To maximise interaction, each delegate should bring their own laptop or other device with the aim of adjusting their own profile during the workshop.
Your registration includes
- Free Car Parking,
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Refreshments.
- All delegates will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- All delegates will receive evidence to register up to 10 CPD hours.
LinkedIn for Business Belfast Masterclass Details
- Date: Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Location: Ridell Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Registration: 9:00am
- Workshop: 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Cost: £195 + VAT
Louise’s Training Method
- This leading edge workshop is designed to be highly interactive.
- Delegates will be encouraged in open debates to challenge common LinkedIn tactics.
- Case studies and exercises will be used to prove best practice.
Who Should Attend LinkedIn for Business Belfast?
- Business owners and decision makers.
- HR professionals.
- Sales people.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Public Sector marketing and communication managers.
About your trainer, Louise Brogan
Louise Brogan is the owner of Social Bee NI – a consulting and training company helping businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals to raise their profile through LinkedIn. The aim of Social Bee is to explain how to do things online in a simple, straightforward way.
Louise has been working with small businesses and professionals for over five years. Clients have include the Law Society of NI, Queen’s University, Invest NI, Ulster University, Lisney, Premium Electrics and NICVA.
Louise is an international speaker, having spoken on LinkedIn at conferences in California, USA, England, Dublin and also co-hosted two conferences in Northern Ireland.
In 2017, Louise was listed in the Small Business Saturday Top 100 Small Businesses in the UK, and in March 2018, Louise was listed as one of the Top 50 Small Business Advisors in the UK by Enterprise Nation. In 2019, Louise was invited to attend No 10 Downing Street to represent small business from Northern Ireland in discussions around Brexit, and to the House of Lords as one of 12 UK Local Heroes for Business.
Find out more about Louise and follow her from here
Testimonials – what your peers say about Louise’s training
“Aside from having superb knowledge of how to use LinkedIn more effectively, Louise has a great training style which makes people feel at their ease and also brings everyone into the conversation. She makes sure everyone leaves the training with practical advice which helps them to improve their visibility on this platform.” Lisa Keys, Pinnacle
“Louise gave a fantastic talk about using LinkedIn for business at The Momentum Day in London 2019. Her talk was incredibly informative and the audience very highly engaged, many saying they are going to use LinkedIn for the first time because they finally understand what it’s all about!” Erin Thomas-Wong, Mentor
“I had the pleasure of attending one of Louise’s Linked In workshops and do not hesitate to recommend this learning session. Louise has the ability to explain things in a logical and illuminating manner. She is a patient and helpful tutor. You will not regret making the investment in one of her training workshops.” Lauretta McGeown, PKF-FPM Accountants
About Riddel Hall
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Please click here to download our standard Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy. We recommend you read this before booking.