In May 2018 companies all over the UK desecrated their marketing lists – and they didn’t need to!
- Opt in/ Opt Out?
- How do I get Consent?
- Do I need it?
- Sound familiar?
THE GOOD NEWS: Marketing under GDPR is easy, if you know how to play by the rules.
Join us for our interactive GDPR and Marketing Masterclass delivered by the GDPR Professionals at Briefed GDPR Compliance Services to find out how you can use the GDPR rules to your advantage.
The Autumn Series of GDPR Masterclasess for Marketers sold out in less than three weeks.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend this Masterclass.
Click here to read the phenomenal feedback we received, – then reserve your place TODAY!
In this interactive Workshop you will learn
- How to market securely under GDPR – compliant opt-ins and opt-outs with everything you need to know around consent.
- The legislation that governs marketing – GDPR PECR and the ePrivacy rules.
- GDPR and Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter marketing under GDPR.
- Email marketing – the do’s and don’ts.
- Direct mail & Cold calling.
- What ‘legitimate interest’ means and what to do if you are not sure that legitimate interest applies to you.
Your registration includes
- Free Car Parking,
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Refreshments.
- All delegates will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- All delegates will receive evidence to register up to 10 CPD hours.
Cost: £195 + VAT
About Orlagh Kelly, principal at Briefed GDPR Compliance Services
Belfast barrister Orlagh Kelly ran her own legal practice for twelve years representing clients in almost two thousand court cases before starting a legal technology company, Briefed, and developing the first mobile practice management platform for barristers, featured in the Apple iTunes store and Forbes magazine.
Building on her legal and technological expertise, Orlagh created a series of Masterclasses in Data Protection, delivering these in person and online throughout the U.K. since 2013. Market demand for data protection expertise led an expansion of the Briefed portfolio to include specialised services in GDPR training, consultancy, compliance and certification.
To date more than six hundred businesses throughout the UK have benefitted from the experience and knowledge of the Briefed team.
You can visit Orlagh’s company website here Briefed GDPR Compliance Services
About Riddel Hall
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Please click here to download our standard Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy. We recommend you read this before booking.