Social Media Essentials Workshop with Bill McCartney, Belfast March 21 2019
Only two places remain. Registration must close Friday 15th March at 12noon
Is Social Media really delivering for your organisation or business?
Do you have a Facebook Page but struggle to grow your Likes or engage fans?
Twitter sounds great but how do you use it effectively for business and grow followers?
What are the best tactics for Instagram?
Are you still struggling with social media?
We have teamed up again with Bill McCartney one of the early pioneers teaching social media in Northern Ireland. Bill’s workshops are legendary.
- Date: Thursday 21st March 2019
- Venue: Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Time: 9am Registration. 9.30am -1pm: Workshop
- Half day interactive Workshop cost: £125 + VAT (includes breaks, lunch & course materials).
- For more information on Bill McCartney, please click here
- Spaces on this workshop are strictly limited to 18 attendees.
What you will learn on this Workshop with Bill McCartney
This comprehensive, interactive, half-day’s training with Bill will cover all of the important aspects of the three main social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You will learn specific tools – and some insider tricks – for each platform that will help you build your online engagement and success.
Bill will use this interactive workshop to show you:
- Important differences between Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- How to drive more valuable, targeted traffic to your website.
- How to effectively engage and influence your target audience.
- Gain confidence to quickly and easily create engaging videos.
- Best tactics to grow your brand awareness.
- Best Apps to quickly help you create eye catching content
- Hashtag tactics for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Simple tactics to gain a huge competitive advantage
- Leveraging the incredible power of mobile
- Measuring your ROE (return on effort)
The three BIG benefits
- Reach an ocean of new customers and fully engage your existing ones.
- Promote your brand and dramatically grow your sales.
- Use your precious time on Social Media effectively.
How you will learn
- This leading edge workshop is designed to be highly interactive with extensive use of live online demonstrations.
- Case studies and exercises will be used to highlight the best Social Media tactics.
- The programme will be supported with a handout and a copy of all slides used.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and decision makers
- Marketing and advertising professionals
- Journalists, Bloggers and Public Relations professionals
- Creative Web Design professionals
- Legal Firms advising on social media policies
- Public Sector marketing and communication managers
- Voluntary Sector leaders and fundraisers
About Bill McCartney
Bill has worked with some of Northern Ireland’s smartest people, companies, organisations, sole traders, financial institutions, enterprise agencies, charities, government departments, universities and colleagues.
Recognised as the go to expert on social media since 2010 by the Northern Ireland Business First Online digital magazine. Bill has the ability to simplify and demystify technical Social Media platforms.
Needless to say his social media workshops over many years are now the stuff of legends.
LinkedIn Profile www.linkedin.com/in/billmccartneyni
“I have been trained by Bill several times in various social media platforms. Each time I come away with the feeling of empowerment. He speaks my language and makes what feels like trivial questions feel important. His knowledge in the area of all things social media is outstanding. Highly recommend Bill, his knowledge, his charisma and his enthusiasm.” Karolyn Gaston, Ulster University, Academic Related Faculty Administration
“Bill is the right person if you want to know about Social networking – How to use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and many more online platforms. His method of training is very informal and easy to grasp a hold of the core messages he is putting across. Highly recommend Bill.” Quote M.E Scroggy Owner at Bali-Hai Mail Order Nursery
About Riddel Hall
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Please click here to download our standard Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy. We recommend you read this before booking