Marketing Managers can now get fined up to £500,000 personally if their team breach GDPR data protection and marketing laws. Which is why we have scheduled this Belfast GDPR Workshop for marketing professionals with Briefed GDPR Compliance Services.
In a little-publicised and unprecedented change to legislation in December 2018, the ICO can now issue personal fines of up to £500,000 to managers, directors and other employees of businesses who get their GDPR and marketing wrong, making it arguably more risky to be a marketing manager than an IT professional when it comes to GDPR.
There is no doubt that with the introduction of GDPR, marketing has become problematic. Professional marketers are worried about bringing massive fines upon their companies, as well as themselves, with a marketing campaign that doesn’t comply with GDPR.
- Opt-in / Opt-out?
- How do I get Consent?
- Do I need it?
- Sound familiar?
THE GOOD NEWS: Marketing under GDPR is easy, if you know how to play by the rules.
- Join us for our interactive GDPR and Marketing Masterclass delivered by specialist GDPR Barristers from Briefed GDPR Compliance Services to find out how you can protect yourself from fines, and use the GDPR rules to your advantage.
- Don’t miss your opportunity to attend this Masterclass – our last Series of GDPR Masterclasess for Marketers sold out in less than three weeks.
- Click here to read the phenomenal feedback we received, then reserve your place TODAY!
In this Belfast GDPR Workshop for marketing professionals you will learn
- The risks you personally face as a marketer and how to manage them.
- How to market securely under GDPR – compliant opt-ins and opt-outs with everything you need to know around consent.
- The legislation that governs marketing – GDPR PECR and the ePrivacy rules.
- GDPR and Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter marketing under GDPR.
- Email marketing – the do’s and don’ts.
- Direct mail & Cold calling.
- What ‘legitimate interest’ means and what to do if you are not sure that legitimate interest applies to you.
Your registration includes
- Free Car Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Refreshments
- All delegates will receive a Certificate of Completion
- All delegates will receive evidence to register up to 3.5 CPD hours.
- Location: Lecture Room 2, Riddel Hall, Belfast
- Date: Friday 27th September 2019
- Time: 9.30am – 1pm
- Cost: £295 + VAT
Meet your trainers & reserve your places here
Meet Orlagh Kelly, Barrister at Briefed GDPR Compliance Services
Belfast barrister Orlagh Kelly is the Go-To person for all things GDPR in the UK.
A much sought-after public speaker, talented trainer and workshop leader on the subject, Orlagh’s unique ability to interpret how GDPR legislation impacts on an individual organisation has earned her the title of GDPR Guru.
Called to the Bar in 2003, Orlagh ran her own legal practice for more than 12 years, representing clients in almost two thousand court cases before starting a legal technology company and developing the first mobile practice management platform for barristers, Briefed, as featured in the Apple iTunes store and Forbes magazine.
Building on her legal and technological expertise, Orlagh created a series of Masterclasses in GDPR, delivering these in person and online throughout the U.K. and Ireland. Market demand for Orlagh’s data protection expertise led to the creation of Briefed’s unique portfolio of specialised GDPR training products and services.
- You can visit Orlagh’s company website here: Briefed GDPR Compliance Services
- Read Orlagh’s article 5 Key take-aways from the British Airways GDPR Fine
Meet Alicia McCrory, Barrister & Legal Consultant at Briefed GDPR Compliance Services
With more than 5 years’ experience as a Barrister in Northern Ireland and as a member of the Bar of Ireland, Alicia has significant experience in advising UK and ROI companies on governance and compliance.
Alicia delivers GDPR training and consultancy in multiple sectors including schools, charities, construction, insurance, and legal.
Alicia brings her extensive legal knowledge to the role to deliver a pragmatic, client-focused service.
About Riddel Hall
Set on Stranmillis Road, Riddel Hall is the perfect location for our Academy and provides ample safe and free parking.
The extensive private grounds give you an opportunity to clear your head between sessions and return to the Seminar room fresh and ready to learn even more.
For driving and public transport directions, please click here
Please click here to download our standard Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy. We recommend you read this before booking.