You can play around with Social Media, talk to somebody who has a bit of knowledge – or start to benefit from it immediately with Bill McCartney, Northern Ireland’s Social Media Strategy Trainer.
- Thursday 5 June 2014
- 9am registration & coffee
- 9.30 – 12.45 Workshop
- Ramada Plaza Hotel, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
- Cost £79 + VAT
- Please click here to reserve your place
“All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.” Sun Tzu in The Art of War
Are your social media efforts delivering fantastic results? Are you using the right message to the right audience at the right time? This social media strategy masterclass will help you make your time on social media more profitable.
- Why social media for your businesses?
- STOP – Strategy, Tactics, Objectives, Performance
- Know your enemy – competitor analysis
- Best social media sites for you
- How to build a large engaged audience
- The power of social media adverts
- Maximising VCP – Visibility, Creditability, Profitability
- Monetising your ROI (return on investment).
- Effectively implementing your social media strategy.
- Continuous improvement through measuring success
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and decision makers.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Journalists, Bloggers and Public Relations professionals.
- Creative Web Design professionals.
- Public Sector marketing and communication managers.
- Voluntary Sector leaders and fundraisers
Bill McCartney is Northern Ireland’s Social Media Trainer. Check out the dozens of written recommendations and 100’s of endorsements Bill has received. http://www.linkedin.com/in/net4wiseowls
“Bill, has an outstanding knowledge of how to lever Social Media for business, Bill’s affable manner and infectious humour makes his seminars a joy to attend, if you have the opportunity to attend one of Bill’s seminars grab the chance.” Colly Graham, salesxcellence