- Thursday 6 & 13 March 2014
- 5.00pm registration & coffee each evening
- 5.30 – 9.00pm Shoot, edit, upload Workshop
Cromac Regeneration Initiative, 169 Donegall Pass, Ormeau Road, Belfast,
- Cost £149 + VAT
- Strictly limited to 10 participants. Please click here to reserve your place
You don’t need past experience, expensive kit or even a fancy editing suite. Just a desire to make video an integral part of your marketing.
Over two evening workshops you will learn:
- How to create a video story
- How to make your video at no cost (other than a basic video camera)
- How to edit your video using free editing software
- How to upload your video to use on your website
- How to promote your video and turn your efforts into raised profile and profit
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and decision makers.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Journalists, Bloggers and Public Relations professionals.
- Creative Web Design professionals
- Voluntary Sector leaders and fundraisers.
In 2011, YouTube became the second highest ranking search engine, and research has indicated that organisations who incorporate videos on their websites are 53 times more likely to emerge at the top of a search engine’s results.
Discover how video production can build your business. This workshop will show you how you can use this video most effectively.
The team of media and IT experts will provide advice on what forms of video footage would best suit your business, together with tips and techniques on shooting and recording your short film and building an audience.
You will record a video which will be edited and uploaded to YouTube. You will then be provided with the knowledge and experience on how to use other forms of social media to draw audiences to your video and raise the exposure, profile and profitability of your business.