You can play around with LinkedIN yourself, talk to somebody who has a bit of knowledge – or start to profit from it immediately with Bill McCartney, Northern Ireland’s only qualified LinkedIn EMEA talent solutions partner.
- Tuesday 15 April 2014
- 9am registration & coffee
- 9.30 – 12.45 Workshop
- Ramada Plaza Hotel, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
- Cost £79 + VAT
- Click here to reserve your space
Build Relationships That Drive Sales
Grow your sales, generate qualified leads and boost your profits.
LinkedIn already has 259+ million users and two new members join every second.
You have a LinkedIn profile and connections: now learn how to monetize them.
Profit with LinkedIN Workshop Agenda
- Build a lead generation professional profile
- Leverage your connections to build a profitable network
- Leverage groups to generate qualified leads
- LinkedIn etiquette, do’s and don’t
- Build and optimise LinkedIn company pages for brand awareness
- Use advanced search to build laser targeted prospect lists
- Build relationships that drive sales
Who Should Attend Profit with LinkedIN Workshop
- Business owners and decision makers.
- Marketing and advertising professionals.
- Journalists, Bloggers and Public Relations professionals.
- Creative Web Design professionals
- Voluntary Sector leaders and fundraisers.
About Bill McCartney
- Bill is Northern Ireland’s only LinkedIn EMEA talent solutions partner. He is the founder of 1000+ member LinkedIn “Northern Ireland Social Media” group http://goo.gl/8Wc86.
- He is an inspirational trainer and keynote speaker.
- Check out his dozens of written recommendations and 100’s of endorsements on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/net4wiseowls
Testimonial from InterTrade Ireland
“Bill delivered a great LinkedIn training session for InterTrade Ireland, which was extremely insightful and practical in terms of quick wins, and longer-term improvements for the organisation. The training was very informative, well presented and well researched and most importantly specific to our needs…” Dwayne Stewart Communications Manager InterTrade Ireland